Sunday, April 5, 2009

i can has radio show?


as you may or may not know, my good friend jack shit does an interweb radio show on 9th floor radio, titled, aptly enough, jack shit. i was a guest on his show recently and had such a good time i inquired about getting my own show but there's no open slots right now. soooo... jack has asked me to fill in for him once a month! this is very exciting for me, i've always wanted to have a radio show since i first saw "pump up the volume"

anyway, my first show will be this tuesday, with special guest star spencer grey (my homie who paints those crazy dinosaurs, plays guitar in thrips and hates the internet) we will be playing music by our bands and all kinds of other crazy shit, and discussing the impending apocalypse.
you don't wanna miss it!

listen live. .tuesday april 7, 3-5 pm at www.9thfloorradio.com
shows are also archived so you can hear the whole thing at any time (24 hours after broadcast) by looking in the 9th floor radio archives under jack shit!
you can also hear my previous appearance on jack's show in said archive, it says featuring jason storm of the human beings, ha! i sound like a dork but i play good music. and some bands i've been in. okay.

9th floor radio

No comments:

Post a Comment